FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Type of valve?
- Size of valve?
- What is the medium going through the valve?
- What is the set pressure? (if applicalble)
- How long has it been in service?
- Look to see if there is a tag on the valve that indicates it has been repaired before. (if so, how?)
- Check the end connections for damage before leaivng site, i.e. damage to flanges or threads.
- Does the valve need to be painted on return?
Gun metal / Bronze/ Brass no paint
Steel : Silver
Cast Iron : Blue
Gas valves : Yellow
Fire service : Red
In saying the above, any valve can be painted any colour if required!
MACPAR DISTRIBUTION specialises in the reconditioning of all types and makes of valves including:
- Gate valves
- Globe valves
- Check valves
- Ball valves
- Safety and Safety Relief valves
- Pressure Reducing valves
- Diaphragm valves
- Control valves
- Parallel Slide valves
- Lubricated Plug valves
- Butterfly valves
- Sluice valves
ALL VALVES ARE TESTED, TAGGED AND CERTIFIED ON A CERTIFIABLE TESTING RIG!